Saturday, August 20, 2016

My writing skills

I would hope that I'm as competent as I think I am when it comes to writing, even though I have my doubts. My strong suit is being able to write about just about anything. I love getting in deep with the topics I write about because I see it as therapy. I usually go into essays easy because I can generate ideas quickly. Words come to me easily when I'm truly passionate about a subject and before I know it, I've filled up a page. My main flaw is also my best writing attribute. I get so into a topic that I can't stay focus on one part too long. I could be writing a thesis but already be planning my conclusion. I only hope that by the end of this class, I'll be able to control that and boost my writing IQ even further.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with how you say its like therapy; I understand that, its not easy for me to write on every topic .I struggle on things I dont have experince with; writing on things like that is one of problem

    ReplyDelete