Saturday, August 20, 2016

About me

My name is Maurice Spelton-Poe and I am currently a junior at BC Rain High School. I am on a honors diploma and I take AP classes, one of which is English. My short term academic goal is to graduate high school and the go on to college, hopefully with a scholarship. I plan to major in either mechanical engineering or business. I am a hard worker so I plan to follow my plans and goals through. Outside of school, I love listening to music of any kind and I sketch occasionally. I hope that by the end of this school year, I'll be able to retain the valuable knowledge I'll learn.

2 comments:

  1. I also want to be a mechanical engineer; we have very similar goals hopefully we can help each other reach them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to be a mechanical engineer; we have very similar goals hopefully we can help each other reach them

    ReplyDelete